The J-Bands: A mandatory tool for any baseball or softball player who wants their arm to be a strength, rather than a liability.
As a baseball or softball player YOUR ARM IS YOUR LIFE LINE…don’t take it for granted.
This rotator cuff exercise program is the key to preventing arm injuries while promoting arm health, strength, endurance and recovery period. Just as sprinters would never consider running a race without thoroughly stretching out their hamstrings baseball/softball players should never consider picking up a baseball/softball without doing their surgical tubing bands.
The J-Bands allow you to perform 10 basic exercises to strengthen and protect the rotator cuff muscle group. These exercises are demonstrated in detail in our video (Thrive on Throwing) by Mike Lieberthal (Phillies) and John Snyder (Padres).
Surgical tubing exercises provides an even deeper, more isolated workout for the rotator cuff muscles (which are most vulnerable to breaking down)
These exercises can be performed in both the comfort of your home as well as on the playing field.
- Strengthens the shoulder from "inside out"
- Maximizes elasticity, flexibility and range of motion
- Provides rotator cuff muscle balance, strength and endurance. Promotes recovery period in the short term (game to game) and long term (season)
- As a compliment to the arm circles, the surgical tubing exercises will provide you with a deeper, more efficient stretch that may not be attainable by physical methods
- Surgical tubing exercises are an important part of setting the tone for long tossing.
Two tensile strengths; J-Bands and J-Bands Jr. (ages 13 & under)
Customers who bought JBands also bought
The Thrive on Throwing DVD