Hands Back Hitter
The Hands Back Hitter™ is the affordable batting station that puts the fun back in fundamentals. Unlike any other trainer, this product ensures the proper sequence of hands back, balanced stride landing, and a hip driven stroke as the hitter swings.
The Hands Back also comes with a CD outlining the Check 3 hitting system. If you believe in keeping your hands back, taking a soft stride, and leading with the hips, then this is the hitting training aid you need.
- Individual batting mechanics practice
- Learn the mechanically perfect swing
- Teaches hitters to keep hands back
- Helps to hit the curve and change-up
- Can be adjusted for different contact points
- Uses golf-sized wiffle balls & plastic or safety baseballs
- Can be used in limited space - indoors or outside
- Easily changes from right hand to left
Get the Hands Back Hitter Junior Model at a reduced price. (Limited time) This model pops plastic balls instead of baseballs. Great for a confined area.
The Youth Model has a user friendly frame that has been design specifically for younger age players. Uses a proven ball popper designed for all plastic balls. It comes with extra string and a training CD. Perfect for indoor screen work, outdoor practice station, or backyard fun. Players as young as 3 have used it, players under 6 or 7 may need an older brother or Dad to help set the plunger. The Youth Model includes 6 full-sized plastic balls.
This is the Youth Model
FOB Alabama and California
International Orders may require additional shipping.